in United Kingdom
Ultralight, super-slim & super-fast
The new slim temporary safety barrier SB 70 is a modern precast concrete vehicle restraint system for construction site protection.
The SB 70 is characterised by its light weight and the slim design. This allows loading a 24t HGV with up to 114 linear metres of safety barrier elements. The element connection is realised with a new plug mechanism. As a result of this, the installation is revolutionary simple and fast in this weight category: no screws – no tools.
- containment level N2
- free standing version for W4
- pinned version on asphalt for W1
- light design – just 1.235kg per 6m-element
- HGV loading up to 114 linear metres per 24t HGV or 120 linear metres per 25t HGV
- revolutionary simple and fast installation/alteration/disassembly
- minimum design width of just 30cm
- solid and pavement-friendly by extra-large base areas (ground pressure < 0.26kg/cm²)