High passenger Safety
The in-situ concrete system EP 80BAS-E is a vehicle restraint system with a modern in-situ-concrete design, that meets all current standards and safety requirements.
The innovative manufacturing system makes it possible, even in the event of a required repair or refurbishment to replace the damaged sections and still reach the crash-tested condition.
- H2|W1 (rigid) ASI B according to EN 1317-1:2011
- reinforcing elements protected against corrosion
- tested impact severity level ASI B
- crash tested with construction joints
- reconstruction according to norm in case of damage
- crash tested with defined asphalt abutment