on the A6, Germany
High breakthrough prevention
The vehicle restraint system DB 80AS / 6m H2 | W7 is used forthe double-rowed securing of central reservations of motorways. The trough behind the two rows is filled, thereby increasing the breakthrough stability while maintaining maximum flexibility.
The DB 80AS / 4m N2 | W4, however, is used for the single-rowed installation for the safeguarding of verges of dual carriageways.
- high breakthrough prevention
- high vehicle passenger protection (ASI B)
- in double-rowed installation blinding guard by vegetation planting possible
- clear lines when used within the DB 80 product family
- cost-efficient securing of the marginal strip of the road