on the NIJMEGEN bridge, Netherlands
When breakthrough prevention is a must
Besides the usual safety features, a bridge barrier has to handle much more stringent conditions. Today, it is a safety standard that higher containment levels are required especially when there is danger for third parties. With DELTABLOC® Bridge Barriers you ensure ultimate breakthrough prevention and significant reduction of impact loads.
- containment level H2 and H4b
- integrate hydraulic and mechanical expansion joints
- patented anchoring methods that absorbs impact energy
- different heights: 80cm and 100cm
- impact loads available for bridge designers
Bridges are complex structures. A modern bridge barrier must deal with expansion joints, bridge edge beams, different plinth types and drainage methods. All DELTABLOC® Bridge Barriers provide a wide range of supplementary products. Everything you need for seamless safety.