Semi-rigid DELTABLOC® safety barriers are characterized by the efficiency of flexible barriers combined with a significant reduction of deflection at an impact. DELTABLOC® offers two ways to anchor the barrier to the ground:
- piling into compacted gravel
- anchoring onto a strip concrete foundation
Semi-rigid DELTABLOC® safety barriers are typically designed for containment level H2. They achieve a working width of W2 on a concrete foundation and W3 on compacted gravel - still providing passenger safety class ASI B.
The Double-sided DB 80F
H2 | W3 | ASI B
Surface-mounted, no earthworks, tested on compacted gravel.
Featuring the DB "2-in-1" method
DELTABLOC® semi-rigid barriers are also crash-tested for temporary applications. Prior to being placed and anchored in their final position, the semi-rigid barriers are used as free-standing and flexible workzone protection.
- designed for permanent containment level H2
- additionally tested free-standing for N2 or T3
- ideal for project cost optimisation
- tried and tested for temporary and permanent application