Flexible DELTABLOC® barriers are free-standing and achieve their safety performance without any anchoring or embedding. They are characterized by a highly efficient coupling method without any screws and patented damping devices at the element joints.
- free-standing and flexible
- cover all containment levels according to EN 1317 up to H4b
- smallest working widths in its class
- unbeatable installation, repair and removal speed
- safety performance independent of ground conditions
- for temporary and permanent use
Flexible DELTABLOC® barriers come in three different heights for your application – 80, 100 and 120cm. The standard length is 6m. For specific applications such as maintenance crossing points or narrow curves many barrier types are available in 4m and 2m versions.
Reference in its class
Watch out for the DELTABLOC® flexible barriers with highest cost efficiency combined with unique features.
DB 80 H2 | W5 | ASI B
DB 100S H2 | W5 | ASI A
DB 120S H4b | W5 | ASI B